Things I love about our new home:
1. Looking out the row of kitchen windows when we eat and when I wash dishes.
2. Having a laundry room on the same floor as all the laundry (i.e. the bedrooms).
3. A sprinkler system to make the yard very green (even if it is not yet landscaped).
4. The third floor with enough room for the most active toddler on a rainy day.
5. Finally determining Frank's true shade. He is "Provincial" just like our hardwoods. It is a perfect match!
Things Max loves about our new home:
1. Two staircases - one for up and one for down.
2. The front loading washer and dryer so he can watch Pelt "go round and round!"
3. The huge brick patio that is perfect for riding toys, soccer goals, and running in circles.
4. Going "up high" to the third floor that is his domain.
5. Chasing Frank when he escapes from the house on a frequent basis, "Ank got out! Get Ank! Go back inside, Ank!"
The few times we have ridden past our old house Max will point and say, "That my old home". When we drive up to our new house, Max says "There's my house! Mama, Dada and Max live there!" It seems to be a winner!
1 comment:
He's really talking now! Go Max! I loved looking at the pictures of the new house; I'm so glad you're enjoying it!
Post a Comment