In the light of the moon a little boy read "The Very Hungry Caterpillar" for the 836th time. He likes to have his Mommy read it. He likes to hear his Daddy read it. He likes to read it to his Mommy and Daddy. He likes to watch the pictures on the computer as someone else reads it and he follows along in his book.
He likes to get on his stomach on the floor and wiggle around saying "I'm a caterpillar, I'm a caterpillar!" He likes to paint his version of the caterpillar.

He likes to play on a caterpillar.

And most of all, he likes having his very own caterpillars to watch become beautiful butterflies!

3 comments:
I looooooove it!
What does your dad do? Well he used to ship the ants for Uncle Milton's Ant Farm. Now he packages caterpillars for the Live Butterfly Garden.
Heehee - I thought the same thing when I bought it!
Post a Comment