Dear Sarah,
Talk, talk, talk! We certainly don't have any concerns about your ability to communicate. I swear you are already saying two-word sentences: "I get" and "Bean Cat" and "Brown Cat". You also say book, ball, bye-bye, milk, Max, Mama and Dada - all the important things! And if you aren't able to say the word, you still get your point across through gestures. Sarah, you are bossy and not afraid to let your temper show. I suspect we are in for trouble during your toddler years.
![]() |
| Come on lady, push! |
My little girl is a flirt. You LOVE men - even ones you don't know. While at the pool one day, you kept waving at a man swimming laps. You almost flipped over my shoulder trying to get his attention and did not cease saying "bye-bye" with a huge grin until the nice gentleman responded. The greatest charms are reserved for your Babba. Your face lights up when he arrives for his weekly visit and you insist on being picked up immediately. Babba is completely smitten. After raising 3 daughters and 3 grandsons, I think this Babba was ready for another sweet girl. Given your interest in the opposite sex, I suspect we are in for trouble during your teenage years.
Eating is another skill at which you excel. If you are missing, the first spot to check is the pantry. Several times I have caught you rummaging through the diaper bag to retrieve your snack trap and help yourself to a goody. You continue to out-eat your brother on a daily basis. We refer to you as the garbage disposal, and some of your meals contain an unappealing combination of leftovers. Walking is only slightly inhibited by the cup of milk or handful of cheerios you like to carry around. Left alone, you will happily circle the house with your treasures.
![]() |
| This snack trap is mine! |
We love our happy, silly girl!
Love, Mommy







No comments:
Post a Comment