Friday, October 19, 2012

Fall: Brought to you by the Letter F

Another Fall First: Field Trip!


Mrs. Armstrong's and Mrs.Robinson's 4K Class
(Max wiggling on end in green fleece)

Hay Ride


Little Sister was included on the field trip due to lack of alternate child care arrangements. While I was confident she would love the activities, I wasn't sure how difficult it would be to manage both kids in an unfamiliar environment during nap time. Sarah started crying as soon as we sat down on the hay ride, which left this Mommy more than a little concerned about the day, but she was quickly comforted by her brother and couldn't wait to peek out once the ride started!



The Locals

Corn Maze

Caterpillar Bounce Tunnel

And I thought it was hard to get ONE four-year old to look at the camera and smile!

Alligator Alley



Someone has his Mommy's balance!

Farm Animals

If Mommy would just let me out of this stroller...

Field Trip Grade: A+

No comments: