Book Review by Baby Sarah
There are pictures of him posted everywhere. A large man in a red suit with hair on his face - who could he be? At first, his large belly made me giggle. His hat with the white ball made a wonderful accessory for a baby's head. But then my brother demonstrated how the big man says "Boo!" instead of the more gentle "Ho, ho, ho" that Mommy had taught me. His big, black boots look threatening. And the book and song speak about him watching us when we are sleeping and awake? Sounds kind of scary to this little girl! Especially since I know how to pout...
Is it any wonder I screamed in terror when I encountered the real Santa Claus?
No book could prepare me for this!
Mommy, help! Save me!
There is no way you are putting me in his lap!
Is Max safe?
I am watching you.
Max asked for "electric cars and a racetrack" for Christmas.
I told Max to put in my request for a baby doll just in case this guy really does bring toys.
He has even taken over the food - Santa is on the wrapper!
Oh well, he tastes good. So does this chocolate cake.
Alright, any man who brings chocolate is ok with me! Just don't let him get too close.
I'll stick with my Mommy and Daddy and brother - less hairy!
If you buy this book, be wary of Santa Claus!













No comments:
Post a Comment