Saturday, December 13, 2008
"Love at First Sound" by Baby Max
I am completely and totally in love. I have been seduced by the siren song of a young woman. I hear her voice constantly, singing melodic words to a catchy beat. It is everywhere around me throughout the day. Although I have yet to see her face, I know without a doubt that she is the one for me. Through careful investigation, I have learned that her name is "Fisher Price". Have you ever heard anything so lovely? There are some objects that have captured her essence and I am constantly drawn to them just to hear her speak. I have also discovered rituals to entice her to sing for me. But it is never enough! Her voice soothes and comforts me, fills me with elation, and provokes laughter from my mouth at every turn. I must develop a plan to meet my lady love and convince her to come be my queen....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I got Melanie the Little People SUV...I am guessing this is the selfsame voice that sings "Open and close, open and close..." looovelly
Post a Comment