Monday, March 2, 2009

Let It Snow!

Just when we thought Max wouldn't get to experience snow this year, March brought forth snow showers!  


Our neighbors dropped off a snowsuit for us to borrow....it was too small for Jason, so Max got to wear it instead. A perfect fit and it's plaid, too! We were forced to create an impromptu sled since we were unprepared for snow in springtime. After playing last night and this morning, we are snuggled up in the warm house to enjoy the rest of our snow day!


2 comments:

masonadventures said...

I love it! It sounds like everyone enjoyed the nice suprise of snow. I had so many pics sent to me from family and friends of them out playing in the snow and good kind at that. Cute pics! I am glad you guys got to enjoy it!

masonadventures said...

Okay so I have to correct my incorrect english from the first comment... Surprise, not suprise... okay that is better