Saturday, July 18, 2009

Boys of Summer - Updated!

There are some sweet babies to welcome this July!

Hello, Henry!
Son of Meredith and Keith
Born on July 16th
Durham, NC

and

Welcome Owen!
Born to Beth and Jon
on July 9th
Chicago, IL

and

Little Perron!
Son of Julia and Stephen
Born on July 18th
5 1/2 weeks early and in the NICU
Please pray for them and all these new parents!!


Every time I hear of a baby in the NICU, it brings back all those feelings from Max's birth - the thrill, the fear and anxiety, and the outpouring of love for my new baby from me and Jason, but also from all our family and friends. I wish no one had to go through that period of anxiety, but it certainly makes you aware of the power of love and prayer. Congratulations to the new families and enjoy this amazing adventure!

2 comments:

The Dales said...

Henry is the sweetest baby! I just love him to pieces already! his birthday is actually July 16!

Marie said...

Oops! I got so excited that I forgot it was early in the morning, not nighttime!