Wednesday, March 31, 2010

The Egg Hunter

Good morning, Mr. Richards.


Your mission, should you choose to accept it:

Find as many orange Easter eggs as possible and place them in the basket provided.





If you select the wrong color and are caught, the agency will disavow any knowledge of your activities. This tape will self-destruct in five seconds.

4 comments:

The Dales said...

Cute Easter outfit! ;) I purchased one for Perrin and then Meredith surprised me and purchased a matching one for Henry and now Max! I love them, they are precious!

Meredith said...

The expression on Max's face in the last pic is adorable!!

Rebecca said...

LOVE the basket! Did they do it by colors so that all the kids would get some? I think that is an excellent idea. I am still a little sad over an 2nd grade incident in which I was not quick enough on the draw and ended up with NO eggs in the hunt. The teacher had someone give me a pity egg. Ugh.
I think that is such a Jason expression in the last picture! Hoppy Easter!

Marie said...

I'm tempted to bring Max to Spartanburg this weekend to get a picture of all 3 of them!

And no Becks, for some reason Max only wanted orange eggs - everyone else got a multitude of colors! I understand about the pity egg - it's not the same.