28 Weeks
Dear Sarah,
You have a name! We decided on Sarah Catherine Richards. Your middle name is in honor of my mother. We loved "Sarah" because it represents a strong woman of faith and is a family name on both sides. We considered calling you by the double name "Sarah Catherine" but decided it was a little long and may be difficult because both names have alternative spellings. We were trying to be considerate because your mommy knows how frustrating it is to go by a middle name!
We are in our third trimester together now and your arrival is feeling closer and closer! The second trimester brought back some energy, but also had some unpleasant side effects. I suspect you are going to be the hairiest baby ever because I have had severe heartburn from the beginning. The doctor warned me that if it was already this bad, the next few months are not going to be pleasant. I have kept you well supplied with sweets during the past few months by gorging on cupcakes, yogurt covered pretzels, sugary cereals, and soft serve ice cream. However, I am not sure I can blame those cravings on you because those are goodies I like all the time - now I just have more reason to indulge!
The Snoogle pillow made its return in December and I have no idea why I waited so long to pull it out again! The snoogle provides fun for the entire family as Max and Frank seem to enjoy it as much as I do! Max refers to it as "the noogle" and loves to watch tv in it. It has definitely made sleeping more comfortable and despite your Daddy's complaints, I have woken up to find him cuddling with it as well.

Even before you are officially here you have become a part of our family. You moved and kicked during Daddy's ordaination as a deacon in our church. Max insists that we include "the baby" in our family squeezes (hugs). Frank and Bean curl up beside my tummy and purr with contentment as you shift within me. Each day brings us closer to having you here with us!
With love,
Mommy
1 comment:
I love the name! And you look fantastic!
Post a Comment