Friday, April 15, 2011

Homecoming

Ready to go home!



Leaving the hospital


Beautiful flowers


At Christmas, Max had chosen a sippy cup to give to Sarah. It had been stored in a kitchen cabinet for months before I moved it while making room for bottles. Max had not mentioned it for a long time. But as soon as we walked in the house, he gave us a big smile and went running to the cabinet where the cup had been. His face crumpled in disappointment when he saw that the cup was gone and he said, "Mommy, where's my baby's cup?" After locating the lost cup, he presented it to Sarah with proper ceremony!


Our first family pictures!



Welcome home, Sarah!

1 comment:

Meredith said...

Your loyal readers appreciate the updates! :)
She's so beautiful, and Max is just a darling. I admit I had wondered when he would present the sippy cup!