As the youngest of three girls I always wished for a brother. Sisters? Sisters are bossy. In your business. Bossy. Talkative. Bossy. They hog the hair ribbons. They don't know how to make tents that stay up. They always say you are too little to go exploring or read Sweet Valley Twins or play the Bride Game. They don't want to share their clothes or their mixed tapes. Sisters? No, thank you.
But I had no idea what types of things a girl could learn from her big brother....
How to Dance (without your clothes on)
Toe Dexterity
Unexpected Places to Hide
Unexpected Places to Play
Unexpected Places to Color
Not to mention sound school, which involves learning the intricacies of the fake cough and roaring at Frank.
Big Brother's sweetest lesson?
How to hold hands in the car despite car seat restraints.
(I'm just kidding about sisters by the way! I love both of mine. And since I know they are both faithful readers, I'll plead literary effect!)





2 comments:
The Bride Game!!!! Love it. :)
Well, you really WERE too young to play The Bride Game...
Post a Comment