Dear Fashion Guru,
I don't know how to make myself stand out in the crowd of toddlers on the playground! I feel trapped in the same tired sleepers. What can I do to shine? Please help!
Signed,
Late Bloomer
Dear Late Bloomer,
The trick to a fresh look is to use accessories to stay on trend!
Try a polka dot bag for contrast.
![]() |
| Credit: Thirty-One Gifts |
Or use multiple rubber bands to create an unexpected bracelet.
![]() |
| Credit: Target |
If bows aren't your thing, wide hairbands are another option to tame those curls.
Every lady needs a selection of hats to pull her ensemble together, of course!
![]() |
| Credit: Krispy Kreme |
![]() |
| Credit: Vintage |
![]() |
| Credit: State Park |
And sometimes the boys do, too!
![]() |
| Credit: Source Unknown |
Don't worry about having the perfect clothes, Late Bloomer. Let accessories express your personality and show your funky spirit! Vogue On!
Love,
Fashion Guru






No comments:
Post a Comment