Max has a reputation as such a fun guy that friends are willing to travel all the way from Kentucky to spend time with him! Jack (and his parents Scott and Amy) road tripped down last weekend to spend a few days relaxing at the lake. Unfortunately, the rest of the party crew (whose names all start with "J"...you know who you are) could not make it, but the kids kept us old folks entertained.
Jack demonstrated how to properly enjoy the baby pool and Max, seeking to impress his older and wiser friend, finally decided he likes the water! The boys hung out on the deck, splashing and playing in their private hot tub with the lake as a backdrop. Jack offered Max his toys, and Max promptly stuck them in his mouth. Isn't that where Motorcycle Man wants to go?
Jack decided he had a need for speed and tried driving the boat to rev up his vacation. I have never heard a child with such a large vocabulary of vehicle noises. He can do anything...planes, trains, automobiles, and more! He also learned to say "Maaaax" and point towards the door to Max's room when Max was sleeping. So precious!
We decided not to post the pictures of the wild parties with women in bikinis and massive amounts of alcohol in order to prevent the others from being jealous about what they missed. This is the second vacation that we've had with the Duthies that I have lost my voice. I'm not casting blame, but it is odd that I never lose it at any other time so I guess I just talk too much around y'all! We had a wonderful time and are so grateful to the Duthies for making the long drive. We look forward to many more family vacations together!
No comments:
Post a Comment