Sorry to disappoint you ladies, but I think I will hang on to my husband for a few more years! He is terribly romantic (even after five years) and he cooks, too. He does demand a lot of cuddle time, but I still think I've come out good in this bargain!
We are celebrating our fifth anniversary in shifts due to scheduling issues. But it does mean that the fun continues on all year long! On our actual anniversary (July 12) we were at the lake with the Duthies. They decided to leave on Saturday afternoon, so Grammy came and picked up Max, thus allowing Jason and I to enjoy the night and the next day alone. We did share our delicious cake with everyone before they left! It was yummy red velvet and made by the company that did our wedding cake.
Later in the week, Jason planned a surprise for me. He reserved a private room at the Poinsett Club and we had a special dinner for two, complete with flowers and champagne. The man does have a flair for the romantic gesture! We had one of those great, long talks about our future and our family. And it was even more special to talk about it now that we have a son!
More fun to come next month and then on our anniversary trip!
Happy Anniversary to the most perfect man for me!
No comments:
Post a Comment