Max had a rough day yesterday - literally. First, he fell and hit his face while dust mopping the floor (if the kid can walk, he can work). That left a lovely red bruise on his cheek. Then he fell at school and cut his lip, making it purplish and puffy. Back at home, he was looking out the window, slipped, and hit his head on the Little People Farm. Luckily, the impact caused Old McDonald to start playing and drown out his screams. Finally, he fell for a fourth time and hit his head on the corner of the cabinet. Too dazed to cry, he looked at Mommy in puzzlement then laid himself down on the floor, and sat quietly in a heap. I'm expecting DSS to appear at our door at any moment...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Its amazing how much they fall at that age, give him a few months and he will be running around and you'll be dodging him and trying not to fall!
I can remember Emma being like that! I remember looking at her at one point, with bruises and bumps all over her face, and thinking "God I hope this child doesn't get sick any time soon- I would certainly be questioned if I took her to the doctors ofice looking like this!"
doctor's office...
Haha...yes, well it would be particularly bad for me considering I work at the CHILD ABUSE center. At least I know all the investigators :)
Post a Comment