Many followers believe that I reign alone. That all power is concentrated solely in my hands and that I am unwilling to allow others a voice in my government. These beliefs are incorrect. For I would be nothing without my two closest companions. Together, we compromise a trinity of law, order, and authority. Although three, we rule as one.
Perhaps it is a common mistake because my co-rulers are not often photographed and do not typically speak to the public. Allow me to introduce them:
Pelt is the backbone of my authoritative rule. Through my alliance with Pelt, I have demonstrated my strength in quelling the Cat Rebellion and established a "take no prisoners" reputation. Pelt represents our commitment to maintaining order by whatever means necessary.
Thumb is our other partner. Thumb has been my most loyal friend and assisted with every step towards the top. Thumb is the source of power, providing nourishment and vitality to my reign. Without Thumb, I would be weak and ineffectual.
Although I am the figurehead, it is only together with Pelt and Thumb that I can truly serve as Max, King of Babies.
1 comment:
You are so funny :)
Post a Comment