Summer lovin' had me a blast
Summer lovin' happened so fast
I met a girl crazy for me
I met a boy, cute as can be
Tell me more, tell me more,
Did you get very far?
Tell me more, tell me more,
Like, does he have a car?
She swam by me, she got a cramp
He went by me, got my suit damp
I saved her life, she nearly drowned
He showed off, splashing around
Tell me more more, tell me more,
Was it love at first sight?
Tell me more, tell me more,
Did she put up a fight?
We made out under the dock
We stayed up until ten o'clock
Summer fling don't mean a thing
But uh-oh those summer nights!
3 comments:
I know you're going to think "who is this!!" lol, I'm merediths cousin, we met at her shower and I LOVE YOUR BLOG!!! Anyways, I finally had to come out of hiding and say "oh my gosh, this is soooooo cute!!!!"
okay...going back in hiding now :)
Hahaaha - I remember! I feel so honored :) I wish I had taken some pictures at the shower so I could have posted them too!
Oh heavens! Does this qualify as the first smooch? hee hee so cute!
Post a Comment