Tuesday, March 16, 2010

March Madness


On most Saturdays since early December, Jason and Max have been in attendance at some type of basketball game. The Max does not pledge allegiance to any certain team or even to a particular age. They have attended games for High school boys and girls, the Furman Lady Paladins, and even a fifth grade church league. Each weekend, Max would awaken asking for "ball-ball" or "b-ball". He claps and cheers with every basket and dances along with the cheerleaders. He has even been hitting the court with his own version of the game:

Showing off his skillful ball handling


Looking for the shot...


He shoots....


Ok, so he doesn't score, but it's not about the points
just the thrill of the game!


The tournament awaits - let the madness begin!

2 comments:

Rebecca said...

That is super cute. That ball is so big! I really like Max's tennis shoes. I also love that Jason is playing basketball in khakis.

Sidenote: I saw a mascara advertised last night that is called The Max - you might have to start using it!

keith said...

Max,
I could really use you on my 2026 squad.

Rick Pitino