Ad picture

I'm a Baby!
I had informed the photographer in advance that Sarah was very good at sitting up. But when he chose a chair with no back for the first shots, I was a bit nervous. I am standing to the side putting my hand behind her every few seconds in fear that she was going to topple over. She never even wobbled, but glanced at me several times to make sure Mom was ok.

Old dresses are tasty.

Here is her most common daily expression - smiling and laughing!

This chair was more secure, but not quite as photogenic.

My baby loves to be naked!





Chubby cuteness that I want to eat up! Look at that belly roll!

We went outside for a few pictures and Sarah was not a fan of the cold chair,
although she's still cute even when she's serious!




There are approximately another hundred shots which are equally adorable and make it impossible to choose!

No comments:
Post a Comment