Tuesday, November 1, 2011

The NEW Story of the Three Little Pigs

Once upon a time, there were 3 Little Pigs.

And 1 Big, Bad Wolf.





Each of the pigs built a house. One little pig built her house out of straw.

Once the wolf arrived that house was gone.






The second little pig built a house out of sticks.

It didn't work very well against the wolf either.






The third little pig used bricks.






The wolf set out to blow down the last pig's house.





"Oh, no!" cried the last little pig.






"I'll huff and I'll puff and I'll blow your house down!"





When huffing and puffing did not work, the wolf attempted to eat that cute little pig.







But he was unsuccessful.

"Haha!" laughed the last little pig.






And the wolf had to settle for a sandwich (and candy) instead.






This piggy isn't afraid of ANY wolves.






And they all lived happily ever after.

Or the alternate ending according to Max:

"Me, Sarah, and Mimi will live in the brick house."










No comments: