Thursday, May 29, 2014

See You Later, Alligator

Celebrating the end of the school year with a girl party at home!




And an alligator party at school! 


"See You Later, Alligator" was a fun theme for Sarah's end-of-the-year school celebration. The kids decorated picture frames for their class picture and sang alligator songs with their personalized sun visors. My reputation for theme-obsession preceded me, and Curry's mommy was supportive and helpful in implementing my crazy ideas. The kids LOVED the alligator cupcakes she created and were all eager to eat the eyes! Now that I know how talented she is at making cupcakes, just think of the beautiful themes we can make together….





Mrs. Brooks and Ms. Stacey's 2K Class


From the beginning to the end, the school year has flown by!


"Sarah are you sad school is over? Are you going to miss seeing your friends?"

"Yeaaahhh, I'm not sad. I'm going to stay home with my Mommy and have fun instead of going to school. I will go to the 3 year old class for school. But not now. Not until next year. After I have fun with Mommy. And Max. My school friends can come play at my house."

See You Later, Alligator!

'

No comments: