Jason and I took off on our first baby-free adventure last weekend! Ok, so it was only one night away at our lake house, but we were lucky to have some good friends join us for a mini-holiday. The focus of the weekend was definitely on eating...and eating...and more eating! I had forgotten how nice it is to have two hands for meals and to be able to eat at the same time as Jason instead of in shifts :) We had a great time fishing (or pretending to fish), grilling, playing Catch Phrase and Guitar Hero, laughing hysterically, and eating lots and lots of gooey chocolate dessert!
Max was a super baby for his Grammy and didn't seem to miss his Mommy and Daddy nearly as much as they missed him! It was a nice treat to be able to relax and enjoy "adult" time, but I was antsy to get home on Sunday and smother Max in hugs and kisses!
For everyone's general information: It appears that unicorns are NOT indeed winged creatures as some may have previously believed.
2 comments:
hahahahaha! Love it! Nope, not a winged creature. Hope to see yall again soon. And how cute are those pictures of Max from the 5 month old post?!?
Wow! I can't wait for a roomie retreat!
Post a Comment