Monday, September 29, 2008

Purple Power

Despite the clouds on Saturday, Mommy was in a sunny mood as we took our baby to the happiest place on Earth - Furman - for his first football game! 

Go, go Paladins!


Max throwing his FU gang sign


Clapping for the Paladins


The fans are getting crazier


Max tries to steal Mr. Cothran's hat


"It looks better on me, right?"



Just 18 more years until we drop Max off here for college!


2 comments:

Meredith said...

The gang sign is hysterical!
Hey, I like your haircut!

Rebecca said...

Hooray! Max looks super cute in purple and thrilled to be there! Yes! His Auntie Beckers is so proud. I am so excited to show my Dad the "Move those Chains" picture. I told him about the cheer and we try to incorporate it whenever we watch the game on TV (or sadly the internet). FU all the time!