Currently, I Am:
Working at a job with a new director, increased expectations, and decreased staff and supplies, and spending a large amount of time in courthouses.
Chasing after a toddler
Trying to sell a house
Attempting to keep my house spotless despite the best efforts of aforementioned toddler to
wreck it.
Conducting a major renovation on a new house
Asking myself daily why we didn't build a new house from scratch instead of paying for one and then proceeding to redo everything.
Currently, I am NOT:
Updating my blog
Uploading pictures to our website
Talking, emailing, or seeing any of my friends
Communicating with anyone besides my mother (who provides childcare), Phil (our construction supervisor), and a toddler who does not respond.
Getting enough sleep
Try to give me a little slack!
1 comment:
You're so cute! I hope it calms down soon. Somehow I think that hope is one that always remains -- for me at least!
Post a Comment