Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Anybody left?

I doubt I still have many readers left except for the few ever faithful family members! I do have many posts started for the month of November including Max's birthday. I will publish them as I get them finished (although I have to put them in the correct order because that is my organized nature). However, I felt it best to go ahead and do our recent activities first because otherwise I might get so behind that I would never catch up!

Keep checking!


4 comments:

Ashlee said...

I back post all the time! I'm still here and enjoying your writing, pictures, and family fun!

Marie said...

You are too sweet! I love yours too!

Meredith said...

About time! :)

Joyce said...

I love to read your blog! Although I usually stop by about once a month and "catch up", I am a faithful reader!!!