Saturday, April 2, 2011

Checklist

Item 1: New Car - Check

We needed a bigger car that would accommodate two child seats more easily than my sedan. After much deliberation we decided upon the Acura MDX, partly for the third row option, although if we have another child I will probably get a Swagger Wagon! Max's favorite feature - the backup camera. We spend a lot of time in reverse.


Item 2: Playset for Max - Check

Again after much deliberation and advice from friends, Max finally got a playset. One day while we were driving in to the parking lot of Lowes, Max spotted one of their models. He was quick to inform me, "That one would be perfect for a little boy, Mommy!" He seems happy with the one he got!


Item 3: Dusting off and reassembling baby gear - Check


Exactly which baby is this stuff for?


Item 4 - Purchasing my SECOND breast pump - Check

Ours was lost during the move. I swear I remember bringing it to the new house during the renovations so it wouldn't be staring people in the face when we were selling our old house. Some constuction worker's wife got a really nice pump...


Items still to complete:

Never ending thank you note list
Rug for Sarah's nursery (since the one I chose is backordered until JUNE and my back-up option has been discontinued)
Buying a few more items now that we have 3 floors to spread out baby paraphernalia
Finishing up my last week of work
Waiting on this little one to arrive!

2 comments:

Ginny said...

how exciting!

Ashlee said...

Love the new vehicle and the playset! I was wondering which one you ended up with. I love all of the boy-friendly things that one has!