Monday, August 11, 2008

Group Therapy

Spending the weekend with my favorite girls in the world (my college roommates) is my idea of the best therapy! Due to our cautiousness in capturing photographic evidence of our debauchery, here are a few quotes to help us remember the weekend: 

You wrote them ALL down? Gathering momentum * Like Chip and Dale, but better * Why? Would it be a different color? * On my palm * I bet it's....respectful * It's coming out! * I have a pain.... *  I have a personal question * A pirate and a lumberjack *  Rub a dub dub, Four girls in a Tub * What roles? * Something just stroked my foot * Will you tell Zach that? * Put on your pearls and go to battle * You hurt me * Take me, I'm Fun Sally! * If I were to write a letter to myself... * I saw that look! 

Naturally, although it was a truly fabulous weekend, I was anxious to get home to Max. This was the longest I've ever been away from him. I rush in the door expecting him to greet me with hugs and kisses. Instead, I get a perfunctory smile and then he reaches for....Sally. Sigh. I think the only separation anxiety occurring here is on Mommy's part. 

I love my roomies and cannot wait for our next reunion! 

No comments: