It is your first birthday! I look at your precious face and cannot remember what life was like before you were here. And despite my attempt to memorize every detail, the events of this amazing year are already starting to blur a bit. Initially, I started this blog to keep other people updated about your life. But it has become my virtual scrapbook, and also my love letter to you. For your birthday, I am having the blog printed in book format. You may never be interested in reading about your first year, but I will treasure the stories, pictures, and the memories. I have also used old emails to create posts for the time period before I started the blog so that it will be a complete record. This is one small way I hope to convey how much we have enjoyed this incredible journey so far!
Here is a look back in pictures of the last 12 months:
Newborn
1 Month
2 Months
3 Months
4 months
5 Months
6 Months
7 Months
8 Months
9 Months
10 Months
11 Months
12 Months
One Year
Max, we know that you are a child of God and that you belong to Him. But, oh, how we are enjoying the babysitting! We love you!
Love, Mommy and Daddy
3 comments:
Hooray, Max! What a wonderful year!
What amazes me most about him is that he hasn't changed a bit - only grown bigger!
Happy birthday precious Max!
Love,
Ashlee and Blair
Hey Max,
I hope I get to see you before Birthday #2. Maybe then your parents will show you how and where they got engaged. Just think, only 15 more years until you get the keys to the car. Here is to many more happy, healthy, and years against the Frank & Bean Resistance.
Post a Comment