I have taken great pride in serving as your humble monarch for the past year. I have achieved many amazing advances for my fellow babies. I conquered the infidel cats and then forged a peace treaty that will prevent them from challenging our rule in the future. I have squashed all other outside threats and dissent. I brought prosperity and power to the hands of all babies. I taught the humans how to appropriately serve and obey us. Life has been good.
Recently, murmurings of unhappiness and even labels such as "tyrant" have reached my ears. I cannot believe that my citizens are turning against me. Thus, I have decided to give you a voice in choosing your ruler. I have agreed to submit to democratic elections. You may cast your ballot today for me - Max, King of Babies - or for my opponent. I trust you will all make the right decision. (And if you do not, I will be ready to step into the vacuum of power left in my absence and retake control.) You will have the opportunity to vote and express your opinions. Go forth and exercise your civic duty. Max for President for a Brighter Tomorrow!
No comments:
Post a Comment