It is not as easy to accommodate play dates once everyone has multiple children of various ages. It helps that Sarah thinks she can do everything the big kids can do....
Football with the Buds
Sweet 7-year old Claire took charge of Sarah and even offered to babysit! Maybe next year...
Birthday twins Sarah and Mary Frank are the right age and right size to share the love with one another!
All ages can enjoy basketball!
Max and Cade were enthralled by the game...
but Charlie and Sarah were more interested in playing!
Most of our play dates are too busy to involve pictures, but they all have memorable moments. Recently a friend was visiting Max and I was washing dishes while they played a word game in the next room. The letter was "S" and the friend announced he had an "S" word: Shi*. I made a beeline for the den, flashing back to our last letter incident. Max's friend was already spelling the word when I arrived: S-H-I-P, ship!" Crisis averted. Again.
It's always fun and games with a crew of silly kids!







No comments:
Post a Comment