I must confess that since I have been working less over the past few weeks, Max and I have done little besides go out to lunch. We would enjoy a lazy morning and then change out of our pajamas before finally venturing out of the house to eat like crazy. We have dined with many wonderful friends, but since I do not usually take my camera to lunch, I have no photographic evidence of these affairs. I am not trying to play favorites, but I did want pictures from this lunch group because my sweet friend Becky and her two boys were visiting from San Diego. Becky and Ashley are two of my oldest friends, dating all the way back to elementary school. Somehow three girlfriends ended up with FOUR boys, and possibly another boy on the way! What are the odds?
Walker gives Max a hug
Graham and Walker both like the looks of that monkey
Thanks for rescuing me from work for such a fun time with y'all and these great boys!
No comments:
Post a Comment