Wednesday, June 25, 2008

"War and Peace" by Baby Max

Update from the Battlefield:



Since his leader has been imprisoned, I have conscripted Bean into my army. He now serves me instead of the devilish Frank! Although General Frank has been defeated, resistance in the outlying provinces has continued to grow. The struggle continues on. I have personally led recent attacks upon the ever expanding population of ducks. Mommy and Daddy continue to bring these creatures into my home. First, I beat them into submission. Then I allow them the opportunity to be instructed in the ways of the household. If they are willing to be indoctrinated, I allow them to stay with a temporary visa.


In the coastal regions, Baby William is pursuing our cause and attempting to defeat the dogs that plague his existence. During my string of victories, I have come to a crisis of conscious. I had previously believed that dogs, like cats, are our mortal enemies as babies. I believed that they must be subdued and forced to follow our path. Yet, Dobby, a young pup, has recently offered to join with me in working against our common enemy, the cats. Should I trust this juvenile? Perhaps he has not yet been corrupted like so many dogs? I must go rest and contemplate this very serious question......


1 comment:

Meredith said...

Max, you're a trip!