Thursday, June 5, 2008

Return of the Natives

Grammy and Grandpa are back from their Alaska adventure! Mommy and Max were so glad to see them arrive home safely yesterday and hear all about the trip. Bears, caribou, and otters, oh my! Plus, Max had bunches of new tricks to demonstrate! I have always appreciated how much my family has been involved with Max, and especially Grammy's day care services since I returned to work. However, you don't realize how integral people are to your daily life until they leave! I must extend a huge thank you to my grandparents and aunts for pitching in to help out over the past few weeks. Great Grandma told me thank you for letting her and Aunt Cheryl keep Max...as if they weren't the ones doing me a huge favor! I know Max loved the special time with them. But I am so glad that Grammy keeps Max at our house so that I don't have to load up a mountain of things each day and waste precious time with him driving to drop him off or pick him up. We are so lucky! Welcome home and we missed you!


Max's new hat 


Grammy reads him his new book about Alaska

No comments: