Monday, June 2, 2008

Special Delivery

The stork has been busy in Greenville! This weekend brought the arrival of THREE wonderful new babies! Welcome to precious Emilia Furness born on June 1 and beautiful Madeline Sloan who arrived on June 2.  Since they were both born in the middle of the night, we hope that these two new girls are getting some beauty rest, as well as their families. I cannot wait to get my hands on them!

And a special little boy Hayden surprised his parents by arriving last night five weeks early. He was 5 pounds and 4 ounces, but is currently ensconced in the comfy NICU for observation and feeding. Sound familiar? Fortunately, he does not have a breathing mask like Max and his lungs appear to be fully developed. However, I don't think anyone understands better than Jason and I the wild mix of emotions his parents are experiencing right now. Please pray for all these wonderful new babies, but especially for the health of little Hayden.

In addition to all these new playmates for Max, he also had some special visitors this weekend! He was so lucky to be able to show off his dance moves at lunch for Aunt Sally and Uncle Wayne. I think when Max and William get together, it is going to be a party! Don't worry Max, Uncle Wayne will bring the cookies since your Daddy is a slacker. Then Beth and Preston came over to meet Max while they were in Greenville for a visit. Having so many people around has helped keep Max awake longer as we try to move to two naps a day. I appreciate the help!

Happy Day of Celebration for Babies!

1 comment:

Sally Grantham said...

Baby Dance Party at the beach! :) I loved getting to see Max, but it just wasn't long enough. He is precious!